Friday, February 17, 2012

Welcome

                                 Welcome to my Blog.
 Hey, my names Tessa and I am 13 years old. In my blog I will be talking about my favorite sport Hockey. The purpose of my blog is to learn more about the history of the sport and find people who like the sport as much as I do. Also to help people understand the sport. I love to talk about bruins games with my friends. That’s my favorite topic to talk about because I could talk for days about it. Meeting people who play hockey and learning about their experience with the sport, I find very interesting. I Love learning about peoples experience with the sport. I am the only girl on my hockey team. People don’t think its fun to play with all boys, but it pushes me harder to succeed and work harder to beat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment